Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beautiful Tundra

     Just thought I would post some pictures that I have taken. I have seen some of the most beautiful sunsets and views and want to share them. The tundra may be flat and never ending, but it has a beauty of its own.



The sunset setting on my camera really brought out the colors.










Panoramic, turned out pretty cool. There was a storm rolling in.


Small sign of fall.










     Some days it just takes my breath away! You haven't seen a sunset until you've seen one on the tundra. My camera does not do it justice. I will leave you with a little poem.

One Sun,
Setting behind a great expanse of reflections.
Staring back at me,
Gazing upon the never ending calm.
The cool breeze colors my face,
Blush of the fading sun.
Beautiful Tundra.

No comments:

Post a Comment