Sunday, November 9, 2014

More Snow!

     We got some more snow on October 21st. Of course its all melted since then, but it is only a matter of time before we are hit full force with a lot of snow. Ashley and I had a little bit of fun out in the snow. And I snapped some pictures too.



Walking to work, it is about 7:55am in these pictures.


Ashley and Misty




Waiting on Volleyball practice to end. Misty is saying, "Hurry up guys!"




Snowy village...


Walking to the airport with Ashley and Lynn.


Lights of Eek form the airport.

     It has been pretty chilly lately and it gets darker and darker everyday. Winter is coming! It has been kind of warm the last couple of days because of Typhoon Nuri coming in on the Bearing Sea, but it will get cold again, don't you worry! And there is only six more weeks until I go back to Ohio for Christmas break. Looking forward to some family time. Quyana  (thank you) to all my readers! 

2 comments:

  1. Olivia, I was delighted to read the wonderful article on you in OU's blog. I am so proud of you for the work you are doing in Alaska and wish you every success at work and happiness in life!
    Dr. Kasbekar

    ReplyDelete